Monday, August 29, 2016

SSS

                                                 
                                                   
                           "Decisions Determine Destiny"
                                                                   -Thomas S. Monson

This statement revolves by me because its true and it reminds you what should you do or not do to reach a goal. If you do anything that is good or bad for you it is going to affect your life one way or another. That reminds me of what is good for my future. You might think that if you do something bad it will never come back to you but that is when you're wrong it's like a lie it will always come back to you. So what you do is up to you but always keep in mind how it will affect your life. Because once you do something you can't take it back. I'm not saying that I have never done anything wrong I have and I've been lucky that my outcomes were never serious. I still make mistakes today but if it has anything to do with my education I'll try to make the least mistakes possible. We all make mistakes and that's okay but try not to make mistakes that will ruin your future. That is what this quote means to me.

Image result for decisions determine destiny thomas s monson real life scenarios

1 comment:

"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all." -Benjamin Franklin

All of these have no meaning at the end, all of them wither away. The only thing that stays is a heart that has done no wrong. That is what ...