Wednesday, June 7, 2017


There are only a few things I liked about this class is that there was barely no homework to do. There were no tests in this class either. That’s about it. To  be frank I didn’t like this class because I didn’t learn anything from it. When we should have been learning about how to do actual computer stuff we were learning how to choose the right. I hated the CTR lessons because some of them were honestly judgemental to other people. Some of the lessons got me mad because they were just wrong. You tried to teach us that there was no room for mistakes, at least that’s what it felt like. You’ve offended me by saying people who drink are bad people or people with tattoos are sinners. For your next class I would recommend teaching your students what this class is really for computers. There was no highlight. I didn’t really try in this class it was just typing your opinion, that’s all. This class resembled a writing workshop. I do sometimes mostly in class. Am i committed to being a CTR  person 24/7 honestly no. but that doesn’t mean I am going to be a trouble maker either. I’m going to make all the time but that’s how i learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all." -Benjamin Franklin

All of these have no meaning at the end, all of them wither away. The only thing that stays is a heart that has done no wrong. That is what ...